Sometimes it seems like you stand alone with a vision in your life. And sometimes two have the same without knowing each other. In case of afmusic and Zorch Factory Records it is the promotion of talented newcomer bands basically from the Gothic-, Post-Punk and New Wave genre.
The more both got to know and estimate each other the clearer it became a logical consequence to work together. The consequence of this collaboration is the now available compilation ‘Howly Night’, which is much influenced by the name of x-mas and offered as free download.
23 more or less known bands with mainly previously unreleased tracks are on ‘Howly Night’. With the first track ‘Dead End’ from Dorcel the listener gets trapped into a wonderful melancholic world, which is mainly the undertone on all tracks of this compilation.
Besides already well known acts like The Search, Curious or Camp Z especially the new names are setting the highlights on this compilation. An example for this are ‘Ghost In The Snow’ from (((S))) and ‘Game’ from Notes From The Underground. Everybody who likes the styles of music pointed in the beginning should see ‘Howly Night’ as a commendation. Music for cold winter days that warms heart and soul.
- Dorcel – Dead End
- (((S))) – Ghost In The Snow*
- Curious – Days (single version)
- Les Modules Etranges – Shelter II
- Camp Z – Schizophrénie*
- The SlimP – A Hundred Thousand Faces*
- Plastique Noir – Phantom In My Stereo (Transcommunication)
- Place 4 Tears – Septembers Breath
- The Search – We Fell Asleep In Eachothers Arms*
- Sleazy Romance – Song About Love
- Monozid – Lets Shake Hands And Wonder*
- Emerald Park – For Tomorrow
- Noctiflora – Drone01*
- Reptyle – Black Snow
- The Forced Oscillations – Ice (live)*
- Spinefish – Daydream Diary
- The Transisters – Ultraviolet On You
- The Red Crayon Aristocrat Club – Another One*
- Peibol – Sectarios
- Unfactory – Change The Fairy Tales
- The Trespass – Just Can’t Save Myself*
- Notes From Underground – Game*
- On Wave – Promoted And Sold*