Rabbit on the run! When fun turns into severity: After the song “Der Hase” (‘the rabbit’) on the germany-tour of “Sharon Next”, which was intended as a tragical gag, it turned out to be a favourite of the audience, the band decided, that this song has to get its own release.
“Der Hase” was re-interpreted by nameable producers, such as Nico Wieditz (And One), Sebastian Komor (Icon of Coil) or Sami (Faderhead) for a 11-track-maxi-CD- But that’s not enough: To let this club-disc become a real collector’s item, it was perfected with delicacies such as B-Sides, cover versions as well as a duet.
Even the packing is a complete eye-catcher, because of the cover artwork was made by the famous artist Reiner Langer, exclusively for Sharon Next with Oil on a canvas.
Conclusion: Utterly an insider’s tip for eyes and ears!
- Der Hase (MaBose ReMix by Nico Wieditz)
- Der Hase (Faderhead Remix)
- Der Hase (Sebastian Komor’s Vancouver Remix)
- Der Hase (Remixed by Mental Discipline)
- Holyhead (Elegant Form Remix)
- Der Hase (Lost In Desire Remix)
- Shade of the Sun (Sharon Next Cover) Radio DCS
- Der Hase (Remixed by Per-Anders Kurenbach)
- Weiss/Weiss (Primary Rough Version)
- Der Hase (Als es regnete) (Nouvelle Culture Remix)
- Underground Radio DCS feat. Helmut Prixs